Helping Victims of Car Accidents in Faulkner County & Surrounding Areas
You deserve a car accident attorney who will help ease the stress caused by the combination of being unable to work, worrying about paying for medical bills in addition to your regular bills, and finding medical treatment and physical therapy. Call Marcus Vaden Law today to find out how Marcus and his staff will work to get you the best possible outcome for your personal injury or disability case.
As the victim of a car accident, you should be able to focus on treating your injuries and taking care of your family. You should not have to worry about arguing with the person responsible for your injury or their insurance company. Marcus Vaden and his staff can take unnecessary stress out of your life by corresponding with the insurance company and getting your case ready for court if necessary.
Experienced car accident attorney Marcus Vaden can help you get the compensation you deserve and ensure your medical bills are paid, you receive money for your continued medical treatment, and your daily living expenses are paid if you can’t work.
Who is responsible for your car accident?
You may know who caused your car accident, but in order to receive compensation, you must prove that this person was negligent. An effective car accident attorney can help! Many factors affect decisions regarding responsible parties. Examples of common responsible parties include the following:
- Drunk drivers: Those who drive a vehicle while under the influence of drugs or alcohol create a significant hazard for themselves and other drivers and passengers.
- Texting driver: Those who take their eyes off the road to text are as dangerous as a drunk driver.
- Distracted drivers: Causing a dangerous situation on the road can be as simple as changing a radio station, picking up a dropped cell phone, or eating while driving.
- Speeding drivers: Some people are always in a hurry and drive way too fast. Any speed that is unsafe for traffic is dangerous.
- Those who create hazardous road conditions: Leaving a car in the roadway is never a good idea. Spilling an unsecure load on the roadway can become an extremely hazardous situation.
What can you ask for in a personal injury claim??
The aim of a personal injury claim is to give the injured victim sufficient financial compensation to cover all losses suffered from an accident. However, traffic accidents often have tragic and life altering consequences. Crash survivors can suffer serious injuries such as brain damage or loss of a limb, or they can be paralyzed for the remainder of their lives. Each of these can have an incredibly negative impact on quality of life. If someone else is responsible for these injuries, the law requires that they be held accountable. Your car accident attorney can help you seek and receive compensation for a variety of damages including the following:
- Medical expenses: hospitalizations, doctors’ visits, physical therapy, and future medical treatment
- Income: income loss since the accident, future wages, and loss of earning ability
- Pain-and-suffering: physical pain and distress as well as psychological and emotional distress.
- Out-of-pocket expenses: co-pays, over-the-counter medicines, reimbursement for mileage to doctors’ visits and physical therapy.
Wrongful death cases: No amount of money can bring back a loved one or reverse the traumatic effects of this loss on loved ones, but the survivors of someone killed in a car accident will benefit from compensation to pay medical bills, burial costs, loss of future income and retirement, and more. With a great car accident attorney like Marcus Vaden, survivors have a far better chance of receiving the maximum compensation to ensure these costs are met.
If you have been injured in a car accident, contact the experienced team at Marcus Vaden Law to schedule a complimentary consultation. Leave the hard work to a car accident attorney you can trust – Marcus Vaden.